Today we’re sharing a recipe for vanilla cherry cream pie that we’re sure the whole family will love. Its sweet and sour taste is the right choice for summer enjoyment!
- 500 grams of pie crust
For the first filling:
- 2 eggs
- 6 tablespoons of sugar
- 150 milliliters of sunflower oil
- 100-120 grams of wheat semolina
- 200 milliliters of yogurt
- 1 bag of baking powder
Find out more about: Five Simple Ways To Lose Belly Fat Without Exercise
For the second filling:
- 1 liter of milk
- 9 spoons of sugar
- 3 bags of vanilla flavored pudding (or one of 120 grams)
- cherries (300-400 grams)
- powdered sugar, for sprinkling
Method of preparation:
1. Clean the cherries, drain the liquid they release and sprinkle with a spoonful of wheat semolina. Boil three vanilla flavored puddings in milk, according to the instructions on the bag.
2. Allow the pudding to cool slightly (not completely), stirring occasionally. Separate the whites from the yolks. Beat the egg whites, add sugar and beat for a few more minutes. Then, without stopping the beating, add the yolks one by one, gradually add the oil, then the yogurt and finally the wheat semolina and the baking powder. Mix all the ingredients well. This will be the filling to coat the crust.
3. Count and divide the crusts. Place the first crust on the work surface, spread 2-3 teaspoons of the prepared filling on it, and spread it evenly with a kitchen brush. Repeat with the remaining crusts, layering them one on top of the other.
After reading this text you can also read about: 10 Foods & 3 Juices to Lower Cholesterol Oxidation