Ice cream is the ideal summertime treat, and today we’re offering a handmade chocolate ice cream recipe that the whole family will enjoy!
- 150 grams of sugar
- 250 milliliters of milk
- 14 teaspoons of salt
- 2 tablespoons of cocoa powder
- 3 egg yolks
- 50 grams of chopped chocolate
- 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract
Method of preparation:
1. Combine the sugar, milk, salt, and cocoa in a deep bowl and boil at a moderate temperature, stirring regularly, until the mixture becomes liquid.
2. Place the egg yolks in a bowl and whisk. Put about 125 milliliters of the warm mixture into the egg yolks and whisk.
3. Reheat the mixture until it thickens slightly but does not boil. Remove from the heat and whisk in the chopped chocolate until it melts. Place the mixture in a basin and place in the refrigerator until cooled. After that, place the container in the freezer. Cheers!
After reading this text you can also read about: Learn How to Grow Endless Supply of Asparagus !