Did you know that rice has a long history of usage as a cosmetic healer and that Japanese beauty recipes frequently call for it? It is abundant in B vitamins, which encourage cell growth and repair, delay the onset of premature aging, and improve the blood flow to the skin. This is all you need for flawless skin.
Arm yourself with Japanese women’s beauty tips to avoid early skin aging.
Japanese women employ rice-based masks to maintain their skin’s excellent state and prevent early skin aging.
Your skin will become smooth, light, velvety, and luminous after using this therapeutic face mask, making it your new favorite. Utilize premium ingredients such as rice, milk, and honey.
Find out more about: This Type of Cancer Spread Really Fast, But Many Think That is Only Stomach Acid
Japanese Rice Mask
- You need 2-3 tablespoons of raw rice of your choice and cook until it softens (put raw rice in cold water, gradually heat up until soft).
- Strain and put the rice water in a separate bowl.
- Rinse your rice and add a tablespoon of warm milk. Stir until it is well combined and add a tablespoon of honey.
- Apply a generous amount of the mask on your face. Remember to clean it thoroughly before the application.
- Carefully remove the mask after half an hour and rinse with rice water.
Along with these beneficial qualities, rice water is also a fantastic skin moisturizer, is bursting with antioxidants, and has the capacity to absorb UV rays. Additionally, it can bind copper, delay the synthesis of melanin, and so stop the development of pigment stains and brighten the already present.
Rice water should only be stored in the refrigerator for up to 4 days. Use it as a face lotion twice a day, in the morning and in the evening. Use it for skin icing treatments or face massages after freezing it in ice molds.
After reading this text you can also read about: How to Use Virgin Coconut Oil to Support Your Thyroid