This cream works well as a cake topping or as a snack. Due to the chia seeds, it has a pronounced chocolate flavor and is smooth and soft with small crumbs. This recipe is fantastic and gluten-free.
- 2 flat tablespoons of chia seeds
- 15 tablespoons of water (if you are making a cake cream, use 8-10 tablespoons of water)
- 2-3 tablespoons of almond butter
- 1 tablespoon of cocoa
- 3 bananas
Less than 5 minutes. It can be prepared without any appliances.
Find out more about: Boiled Beets With Mushrooms Salad Recipe
- Chia seeds are soaked in water.
- After a little stirring, chocolate and mashed bananas can be added right away.
- Use a food processor for the bananas if you prefer a cream that is more smoothly blended. Depending on your preference, you can slice the other two bananas and mash one.
- Add the cocoa and blend thoroughly. Finally, add the almond butter and stir once more to thoroughly combine (in reality, it doesn’t matter when you add the ingredients; you can also prepare it by adding the almond butter before the bananas).
- Before eating it, give it 30 minutes to rest.
- You should make it thicker and use less water when making cake cream. To make it thicker, you can add an additional 2-3 tablespoons of coconut oil.
Almond butter produced from roasted almonds is available. It has a wonderful scent. Almond butter is quite simple to make at home, but if the food processor is weak, it will take some time. Making almond butter while doing something else is advised. Almond butter produced at home is three times less expensive than store-bought.
What different options can you think of? How would one use it?
It may taste like Nutella if you added hazelnut butter! It can be had as a snack following exercise. A raw cake can also be made. Dates, hazelnuts, and cream are sandwiched together. You can make a Nutella cake by preparing the cream with hazelnut butter.
After reading this text you can also read about: Plum – Powerful Multivitamin For Your Heart