We’ll break down the entire cleaning procedure into two easy steps: The first one concerns the actual oven, and the second one the window of the oven. To thoroughly clean your oven, you will need the following supplies: baking soda, water, a spray bottle, a small bowl, vinegar, and a rag.
How to properly clean your oven is as follows:
1. Remove the oven’s racks
2. Make a mixture using a couple of tablespoons of baking soda in combination with some water. Place the mixture in a bowl. The goal when preparing this mixture is to gain a paste that can easily be spread onto the surfaces which needs cleaning.
3. Spread the whole paste on the inside of your oven. The baking soda should turn brown.
4. Leave your oven like this overnight. 12 hours need to pass in order for the baking soda to work it`s magic.
5. The next day: Take a wet rag and try to wipe out the baking soda as much as possible.
Find out more about: Are You Chronically Tired: This Powerful Recipe Is Just For You!
6. Put some vinegar in a spraying bottle and spray it onto the surface where there are residues of baking soda.
7. Wipe with the wet rag afterwards.
8. Put the racks back in place.
9. Completely dry the oven by turning it on. Set a low temperature and let it dry for at least 15 minutes.
The oven’s window
1. Mix the baking soda with little bit of water in order to get a thick paste-like mixture.
2. Apply the paste onto the oven’s window.
3. Let it act for half an hour.
4. Use a rag in order to wipe the window clean.
The results will literally mind you away. These kinds of life-hacks are going to ease your life for sure!
After reading this text you can also read about: Japanese Secret of Youth And Beauty: This Natural Mask Removes The Years Off Your Face!