Both kids and adults will adore these green kale chips. Prepare some crunchy green kale chips for quick and healthful adult and child snacks. Green chips are a great alternative to salty and additive-filled unhealthy snacks.
Kale chips are quick to prepare and are packed with nutrients, omega-3 fatty acids, fiber, and antioxidants.
- ½ a kale head (10 kale leaves)
- 2 tablespoons of olive oil
- salt and pepper
Method of preparation:
- Separate the cabbage leaves, then wash them and dry them thoroughly.
- Cut them into small pieces, add olive oil, salt and pepper and stir well in order to get all the ingredients absorbed to each other.
- Place wax paper on a baking tray and arrange the leaves of kale onto it.
- Preheat the oven to 175 degrees and put the tray in the oven.
- Bake for 10-12 minutes, but leave the oven door slightly open. Kale should be drained, not overcooked.
- Remove the crispy kale from oven and allow it to cool.
If you want to taste the original flavor, serve this snack with yogurt or munch on it plain. Pregnant people, kids, and individuals who prefer simple, all-natural food flavors will all benefit greatly from this dish.
Find out more about: What Happens To Our Body When We Lose Weight?
If you appreciate adding spices, you can combine the following items with salt and olive oil before baking to get a delicious flavor combination:
- 2 tablespoons of freshly squeezed lemon juice or cider vinegar
- 2 tablespoons of ground almonds
- 2 tablespoons of sesame or sunflower seeds
- pinch of chili peppers
- other spices of your choice
After reading this text you can also read about: “I Just Found Out I’ve Been Making Sweet Potatoes Wrong My Entire Life”