Although it may seem inconceivable that our colon could hold a few pounds of lodged waste, it is actually a sizable organ that collects all the waste produced by the body’s organs. Everybody should conduct a colon cleanse once a year to boost their health and get rid of toxins and waste that have built up.
Chronic illnesses are brought on by toxic accumulation, which weakens the body. We are more susceptible to these health problems now than ever before since we are continuously exposed to harmful chemicals and toxins.
The most common symptoms of colon toxicity include:
- Poor immune system
- Indigestion, gas, bloating, diarrhea, constipation, stomachache
- Mood swings, fatigue, depression, memory loss, brain fog
- Muscle and joint pain
- Bladder issues and vaginal infections
- Skin rashes
If your body craves for a colon cleanse, make sure you prepare the following one, also known as The Master Cleanse, since it is extremely effective and beneficial:
Find out more about: The Natural Remedy That Will Relieve Your Back And Sciatica Pain Is Garlic Milk
Maple Syrup Colon Cleanse
- 2 tablespoons of Organic Maple Syrup
- Freshly squeezed organic Lemon
- 1/2 teaspoon of Organic Cayenne Pepper
- 12 oz. of filtered Water
Mix the ingredients, and drink the mixture 4 times daily, on an empty stomach, for two weeks.
Make sure you also consider these tips to ease into this colon cleanse:
A liquid-only diet is a radical change for most people, so it is recommended to ease into it gradually over a few days:
- Days 1 and 2: Avoid processed foods, alcohol, caffeine, meat, dairy, and added sugars, and consume eating raw whole foods, especially fruits and vegetables.
- Day 3: Enjoy smoothies, pureed soups, and broths, and consume fresh fruit and vegetable juices.
- Day 4: Drink only water and fresh-squeezed orange juice. Before bedtime, drink laxative tea.
- Day 5: Start the Master Cleanse.
Though you should not necessarily starve yourself during the cleanse, keep in mind that you can only take this purifying liquid. However, in this instance, you should have few carbohydrates. Although you may lose weight during the colon cleanse, it will likely just be water weight, and you will quickly regain it once it is through.
Muscles store both glycogen and water, and while on a slow-carb diet, the body begins to use both the glycogen and the water weight that comes along with it.
Furthermore, it is not advised to exercise during these two weeks as a result of your low calorie intake and potential for weariness and dizziness.