The largest organ of the body, the skin, is continually exposed to a variety of elements that might harm its health, including pollution, weather, chemicals, and irritants.
Additionally, many commercial skin care products include chemicals that do more harm than good and damage and dry up the skin. Stress, a bad diet, hormone imbalances, and other medical conditions all have a negative impact on the skin.
The appearance of moles, warts, skin tags, wrinkles, age spots, and blackheads is thus a result of all these causes. Fortunately, all of these are treatable naturally, and the following are the most effective ways to do so:
Excess oil and dirt can easily clog the pores on the face, leading to acne, blackheads, and various skin issues, so here is how to clean them:
- Mix some lemon juice with sugar, and use the scrub to exfoliate the skin on the face.
- Lean over a pot with boiling water, and leave the steam to clean the debris from the skin, and unclog the pores.
Find out more about: Cilantro And Chlorella Can Remove 71% Of Mercury From The Body Within 42 Days
They are a result of the HPV virus and are treated cryogenically or with salicylic acid. Yet, the following natural remedies help too:
- Crush a garlic clove, rub it on the wart every night and repeat for a few weeks.
- Rub a banana peel on the area daily.
- Rub honey on warts at bedtime, cover with a bandage, and leave it to act until the morning.
- Soak a cotton pad in apple cider vinegar, apply it on warts, secure with a bandage, and leave to act during the night.
Moles can be caused by excessive sun exposure and genetics, and here is how to remove them:
- Rub a garlic clove cut in half on the mole, cover with a bandage, and leave it to act for a few hours. Repeat daily.
- Mix baking soda and castor oil, and apply the pate on the mole. Cover with a bandage, leave it overnight, and in the morning rinse with water.
- Soak a cotton pad in apple cider vinegar and dab it on the mole. Secure with a bandage, leave to act for 8 hours, and repeat daily.
Age spots are a result of the aging process, but they can also be caused by excessive sun exposure or liver issues. In order to treat them:
- Apply some lemon juice over them and leave to act for 10 minutes, before you rinse with water.
- Apply Aloe Vera gel on the age spots, leave to act for half an hour, and rinse with water. Repeat daily.
- Mix some apple cider vinegar with grated horseradish, and apply the paste on the area.
- Mash a few onions, and rub their juice on the age spots, Rinse after 10 minutes, and repeat daily.
Skin tags are small benign growths that appear on the chest, neck, eyelids, and underarms, and are caused by skin frictions. These are the best natural remedies:
- Soak a cotton pad in apple cider vinegar and rub the area with it regularly, until it dries out and falls off.
- Make a paste by mixing baking soda and castor oil, and apply it the skin tags. Secure with a bandage, and leave to act for a few days.
- Rub a ginger piece against the skin tag daily for two weeks.
- Soak a cotton ball in tea tree oil, place it on the skin tags, and secure with a bandage. Leave to act for a few hours, and repeat regularly.
We can actually do a lot in order to improve the health of our skin and prevent skin issues and conditions in the first place.
You can treat various skin conditions and delay natural aging by following these tips:
Treat your skin gently
Given that everyday cleansing and shaving can harm the skin, it is important to treat it gently.
Eat a healthy diet
Skin health will improve if you eat a balanced diet that is high in fruits, vegetables, whole grains, and lean meats.
Protect yourself from the sun
Since a lifetime of exposure to the sun can result in wrinkles, age spots, and other skin problems, as well as increase the chance of developing skin cancer, you need to protect your skin from the sun.
Uncontrolled stress increases skin sensitivity and causes acne and other skin issues.
Because smoking narrows the microscopic blood vessels in the skin’s outermost layers, lowers blood flow, and makes the skin darker, it ages the skin and causes wrinkles. Additionally, it deprives the skin of minerals and oxygen that are necessary for its health.