There is no right or wrong time to detox your body; you can cleanse your body of toxins whenever you see fit. When it comes to detoxifying, wheatgrass is one of the most effective options.
It works similarly to pure solar energy, and 7.5 grammes of wheatgrass have the same nutritional value as 175 grammes of carrots, lettuce, or celery. Wheatgrass has powerful cleansing powers, and even the pharaohs were aware of it.
In this day and age of stress, pollution, dangerous radiation, and unhealthy eating, the purifying effect of green grass is more important than ever.
If you are frequently fatigued and distracted, consider wheatgrass cleansing to increase your energy and enhance your health.
Here are some of the most typical indicators that your body requires a detox treatment:
- skin problems
- odor and unpleasant body odor
- flatulence and gases
- excessive weight gain or weight loss
- fatigue, poor concentration, poor memory
- premature aging
Wheatgrass contains about 100 vital nutrients, such as fatty acids, enzymes, and antioxidants.
It contains approximately 70% chlorophyll, which is known for its ability to remove toxins and heavy metals from the body. Wheatgrass also contains vitamins A, B, B17, C, E, F, and K, as well as minerals such as potassium, iron, magnesium, and calcium.
It increases the quantity of red blood cells, cleanses the blood and other essential organs, and stimulates metabolism. Wheatgrass, as previously said, is high in chlorophyll, which is necessary for blood oxygenation. It also cleanses the liver, neutralises toxins, promotes optimal thyroid function, and lowers the body’s acidic pH levels.
Wheatgrass can restore natural hair colour to people with grey hair, which may be difficult to believe.
Drink fresh wheatgrass juice every day to improve your health, prevent greying, and restore your natural hair colour.
Dr Ann Wigmore was the first to advocate for the consumption of fresh juice made from young green grains. She conducted research on the qualities of wheatgrass juice and offered a full description of the procedure of producing wheatgrass in shallow pots. She also created a low-cost wheatgrass juicer so that everyone can experience this life-giving elixir without spending a tiny fortune.
The doctor, who was 82 years old, had no grey hair. Her classmates were so impressed that they asked if they might examine her hair in the lab. The outcomes were out of this world. It turned out to be her own natural hair colour!
Find out more about: Pistachios – 8 Healthy Reasons to Start Eating Them
Wheatgrass juice purifies the blood and promotes skin regeneration.
Wheatgrass’s combination of chlorophyll, amino acids, minerals, vitamins, and enzymes makes it a true powerhouse of health and medicine.
She suggests drinking 1 oz / 30ml of fresh juice per day. Gradually increase the dose until you are ingesting 30 mL of juice twice a day.
Here are some useful tips on how to grow wheatgrass:
- Soak your organic seeds in water for 8-12 hours
- Leave them soaked in a glass jar. Rinse the seeds three times in the next 24 hours.
- Once you see them sprouting, plant the seeds in a separate jar. It should be 2/3 soil.
- Water your seeds and keep the jar covered in the first three days. This step is necessary as it will prevent drying. During these days, water the seeds well every morning, and sprinkle some water over it in the evening.
- Take the lid off on day 4 and store the seeds in indirect sunlight.
- Wheat grows well in temperatures between 21 and 26. This temperature is also ideal when it comes to avoiding mold. But, if mold still appears, you have to plant new seeds.
- Harvest your wheatgrass once it reaches 20 centimeters. Keep it in the sun for two days before harvesting. This step will increase the synthesis of chlorophyll.
- If you decide to plant wheatgrass again, you have to use new seeds and soil.
- Use a powerful juicer or blender to extract maximum juice. If you are using a blender, add a little water.
Add fresh wheatgrass to your healthy shakes. Combine these ingredients in your blender:
- 1 oz /30ml fresh wheatgrass juice
- 1 tbsp chopped mint
- 1 cup pineapple
- 1 cup orange juice
- ½ cup lemon juice
- 1 tsp honey
- 2/3 cup ice
After reading this text you can also read about: You Have Been Cooking Rice Wrong Your Whole Life, Do This When the Water Boils