Turmeric lemonade, according to experts, has numerous therapeutic qualities. Turmeric is well-known for its anti-inflammatory effects.
Turmeric for treating depression
There are numerous drugs available to treat depression, but their use can result in frightening adverse effects such as shortness of breath and gastrointestinal bleeding. Turmeric, on the other hand, is a natural treatment that uses a unique component called curcumin to cure depression.
Find out more about: Which Type Of Bread Should You Eat More Often, And Which Should You Avoid?
Turmeric lemonade recipe for 4 people:
- 4 cups cold water
- 2 tablespoons of freshly grated or powdered turmeric
- 4 tablespoons 100% maple syrup or honey if avoiding sugar
- 1 lemon or lime
- juice of one orange (optional)
Put all the ingredients in a glass, mix and serve with slices of lemon.
The benefits of turmeric:
1. Contains natural antiviral properties.
2. Significantly improves immunity.
3. It is used in many detox recipes because it has the ability to reduce calories.
4. It can be consumed daily with any type of food.
After reading this text you can also read about: Why Should You Eat More Figs?