Today, we’re offering a quick and easy cake recipe that dates back to 1934, when supplies were limited. You only need a mixer and 10 minutes to get started, and the cake bakes in around 30 minutes.
- 1/2 bag of baking powder
- a pinch of salt
- 230 grams of plain flour
- 150 grams of granulated white sugar
- 7 milliliters of vanilla extract
- 80 milliliters of vegetable oil
- 240 milliliters of water
Method of preparation:
Find out more about: Tasty And Healthy: Recipe For Lean Coconut Cubes
1. Preheat the oven to 175 degrees Celsius.
2. Cover the cake tin with baking paper.
3. Mix flour, baking powder and salt.
4. Add sugar and mix again.
5. Add vanilla, oil and half of the water. Mix until you get a uniform mixture without lumps. Add the remaining water and mix again until the dough is smooth.
6. Pour the dough into the baking mold. Bake for about 35 minutes. After the dough is ready, spread cream cheese on top of the cake. Cheers!
After reading this text you can also read about: A Half-Hour Nap During The Day Offers Numerous Benefits!