The perfect blend of cheese, fresh basil, and zucchini delivers a delicious flavor. Try this zucchini bake; it’s the perfect dish to prepare for guests. It is both delicious and nutritious. Keep in mind that real cheese is minimal in fat.
- 2 medium-sized zucchini, cut into slices or half-moon slices
- fresh basil, chopped, depending on how much you like its flavor
- 2 tbsp green onion, sliced
- 1/2 tsp dried thyme
- 3/4 tsp garlic powder
- 1/2 cup + 1/2 cup low-fat white cheese (Pizza cheese is a good option, as it is a blend of Mozzarella, Provolone, Romano, and Parmesan)
- 1/2 Parmesan, coarsely grated, use less if you use finely grated Parmesan
- salt and black pepper to taste
Turn on the oven to 350°F/180°C. You can use a non-stick spray or little olive oil to coat an 8 × 8 baking dish. Slice or, if you prefer, chop the zucchini into half-moon shapes after giving it a thorough wash. Basil should be washed and dried, either using a paper towel or a spin dryer. Slice the green onions and finely chop the mixture.
Find out more about: Green Potato: Are Very Dangerous For Health, Strictly Avoid This!
Slices of zucchini, chopped basil, green onion, dried thyme, garlic powder, and both kinds of cheese should be combined. Until each slice is covered in cheese and herbs, combine all the ingredients. To taste, add salt and freshly ground pepper. Fill your baking dish with the ingredients, and bake it uncovered for 25 to 30 minutes.
Remove the baking dish from the oven when the zucchini slices are almost fully cooked, and top with the remaining half cup of grated cheese. Return the casserole dish to the oven and bake for an additional 10 to 15 minutes, or until the cheese is melted and attractively browned and the zucchini pieces are tender. Deliver it hot.
We bet that your zucchini bake won’t last the night in the fridge since it will be gone the next day.
After reading this text you can also read about: The Best 6 Ways to Relieve Sore Muscles Without Any Medication