There are “healthy cookies,” it’s true! Be careful because these do not have any artificial sweeteners.
For these chocolate cookies, avocado is used in place of butter. Sounds absurd, huh? However, these cookies are organic and extremely nutritious. Avocados are a great alternative to unhealthy butter because of their rich and creamy texture. Don’t worry; in actuality, you won’t taste it.
Healthy fats, vitamins, and minerals can all be found in abundance in avocados. Again, you won’t taste the avocado at all when all the ingredients are combined.
These chocolate avocado cookies don’t call for any white flour and are instead sweetened with honey in place of ordinary, refined sugar. These cookies are really delicious and ideal!
Find out more about: How To Lose Fat In Your Waist, Legs And Hips
- 2 ounces organic unsweetened chocolate (melt it in 1/2 tablespoon of coconut oil)
- 1/2 organic avocado
- 2 tbsp unsalted organic almond butter
- 1/4 cup honey
- 1 organic egg and 1 egg white
- 2 tbsp organic cocoa powder
- 1 1/2 tbsp organic almond flour
1. Preheat your oven to 350 degrees.
2. Use a food processor or high-speed blender, and puree the avocado until smooth.
3. Add all the ingredients, one at a time, and pulse until everything combines well.
4. Keep the batter in your fridge for an hour.
5. Fill a pastry bag, or whatever you prefer using, and pipe the batter onto a cookie sheet. You can do the same by forming the cookies with a spoon.
6. Bake your cookies for 15-17 minutes.
7. Let them cool for at least 5 minutes before serving.
After reading this text you can also read about: The Healthiest Drink Ever – Treats Arthritis, Relieves Pain & Inflammation and Protects Your Heart