We are frequently exposed to a variety of heavy metals, including aluminum, mercury, and cadmium, which can bind to our bones and central nervous systems, begin bio-accumulating over a long period of time, and cause serious health issues from heavy metal poisoning.
According to Margaret E. Sears, cadmium, lead, and mercury do not play any vital biochemical roles but instead cause severe toxicities in a variety of organ systems because they bind to tissues, cause oxidative stress, affect endocrine function, inhibit aquaporins, and obstruct the actions of magnesium and zinc, two vital cations.
Because early exposures to toxic metals hinder development and result in permanent physical, intellectual, and behavioral deficits, the very young are especially at risk. Adults who have them have serious chronic illnesses like heart and kidney problems and brain deterioration.
Inorganic lead, admium, and methylmercury are all categorized as suspected or known carcinogens by the International Agency for Research on Cancer (IARC).
Arsenic and lead poisoning have traditionally been treated with medications like 2,3-Dimercaprol, but these drugs have a number of undesirable side effects. However, there are natural chelating substances that can assist us in avoiding such problems, and one of the most effective of them is the mixture of cilantro and chlorella.
Find out more about: The Natural Remedy That Will Relieve Your Back And Sciatica Pain Is Garlic Milk
There are benefits and drawbacks to using synthetic chelating agents, such as DMPS, DMSA, EDTA, and others, which are used by many healthcare professionals to remove heavy metals from the body.
One benefit is that they can quickly mobilize and remove certain metals from the body, but on the other hand, this might put a lot of strain on the body’s detoxification processes.
Cilantro is most effective when paired with chlorella because it releases more toxins than the body can eliminate, which eventually floods the connective tissue with metals that were previously hidden in less dangerous places.
If another binding agent isn’t employed to remove the heavy metals that are “discovered” in their hiding locations throughout the body, this could really result in retoxification.
According to Dietrich Klinghardt, M.D., Ph.D., cilantro can mobilize mercury, cadmium, lead, and aluminum from the central nervous system as well as from bones. It is maybe the only agent that can effectively mobilize mercury that has been accumulated in the cell’s nucleus and intracellular region.
Chlorella, an intestine absorption agent, is added to stop the body from becoming overly toxic. According to studies, this two-ingredient combination can help the body naturally get rid of an average of 87% of lead, 91% of mercury, and 74% of aluminum in just 42 days.
Chlorella specifically possesses the following qualities:
- Chlorella is rich in amino acids
- Chlorella opens cell walls, which is necessary for detox processes
- Chlorella restores healthy gut flora
- It binds to dioxins and other environmental toxins
- It repairs the detoxification functions of the body
- It is a potent antiviral
- Methyl-coblolamine repairs the nervous system and neurons that have suffered damage due to heavy metal poisoning
- Chlorella contains the most easily absorbed form of B12 and B6
- It contains alpha and gamma lineolic acids which increase the intake of fish oil and other important fatty acids
- Improves glutathione, which is the ‘master’ antioxidant in the body
- Binds to heavy metals incredibly well
On the other hand, cilantro has its own beneficial properties:
- It is a potent antibacterial, expectorant, and anti-inflammatory
- It is a powerful metal toxin binding agent and mobilizer
- It raises HDL cholesterol and lowers LDL
- Prevents gas and bloating and reduces minor swelling
- It is rich in magnesium and iron and fights anemia
- Improves liver health
- Prevents urinary tract infections
- Eases hormonal swings during menopause and menstruation
- Relives nausea
- Adds fiber to the digestive tract, so it acts as an effective bulking agent
Remember to optimize your magnesium levels before you start a chelation program, as it relaxes the arteries and helps the toxin removal.