The majority of individuals are unaware of the critical significance that the sleeping posture, particularly for the digestive system, plays in general health.
Monks used to lie down after meals even in the prehistoric age to aid in digestion.
This is also supported by the oldest form of Oriental medicine, Ayurvedic, which also advises sleeping on the left side of the body.
Find out more about: Salt, Pepper and Lemon Can Solve These 9 Problems Better Than Any Medicine
According to Ayurveda, there are many benefits to sleeping on your left side, including the following.
- improves digestion,
- contributes to the healthy function of the spleen,
- improved elimination of dangerous substances,
- supports lymphatic drainage,
- promotes blood flow to the heart,
- contributing to a freer bile flow ,
- Aids the heart to send blood down.
After reading this text you can also read about: You Are Not Fat! Your Stomach Is Bloated And Here Is How To Get Rid Of It!