Take advantage of pumpkin season by making a soup or serving it as a main dish for breakfast, lunch, or dinner.
Fresh veggies can be eaten as snacks or as a meal during the diet, and you must drink 2 liters of water per day.
The following is the recipe for the soup, which will be your only main course:
Find out more about: Removes Kidney Stones In Three Days: A Folk Remedy Used Since 300 Years Ago
- 2 apples
- 450g vegetables on request
- 1kg pumpkin
- 1 onion, medium size
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- A little low-fat sour cream
- Spices if desired
Method of preparation:
- Peel, grate, and slice an apple. Carry on with the pumpkin in the same manner.
- In a big pot, heat two teaspoons of oil and sauté the onion. Season with salt and pepper, then add 2 cups of water.
- The mixture should boil, then simmer for another 20-25 minutes at a moderate temperature, stirring regularly.
- In a blender, puree the softly cooked veggies.
- Return the puree to the pot, stir in a little sour cream, and cook for a few minutes, continually stirring.
- You can eat the soup anytime you want and in any quantity.