Do you feel broken, exhausted, and hesitant in some way? Perhaps it’s time to get your blood count checked.
But before you control your blood, try to increase your overall health and blood count with natural products.
This syrup is enough to be consumed twice a year to improve your blood count. This recipe yields 1.5 to 2 liters of syrup, which is sufficient for 15-20 days. Drink the syrup on an empty stomach every morning until you’ve consumed the entire amount.
Find out more about: Broccoli – Improves Memory And Strengthens Bones
- 1 kg of beets
- 500 gr of carrots
- juice of one lemon
- 2-3 oranges
- 2 sour apples
- 500 g of honey (meadow)
- Cut the beets, carrots, and apples into small pieces, then squeeze the juice from them in a juicer.
- Hand-squeeze the lemon and orange juices and combine with the previously acquired juice.
- Finally, add the honey, preferably meadow honey.
- To melt the honey and blend it with the juice, stir well.
- Because oranges are mostly added for flavor and scent, the number of oranges can be increased.
- Fill glass bottles halfway with the finished syrup.
- It takes about 1.5 to 2 liters of syrup to make 1.5 to 2 liters of syrup, which is enough for 15-20 days.
- On an empty stomach, drink 1 deciliter of the syrup every morning until you’ve consumed the entire amount.