Turmeric, coconut oil, and milk are all well-known supplements that form the foundation of a nutritious diet. When combined in a drink, they become a tonic that boosts the immune system, aids digestion, and flushes toxins from the liver.
“Golden milk” is a drink made from cow’s milk or a substitute (such as almond or rice milk) with ground turmeric and coconut oil, as well as cinnamon, ginger, and black pepper if desired.
This drink has been used in Chinese medicine for over a century and just recently gained popularity in the West. It’s a creamy drink with a bright yellow color that may be consumed on its own or mixed into other dishes like risotto.
Find out more about: How To Prevent Aging Skin On The Neck?
Its major goal is to boost immunity, reduce inflammatory processes in the body, enhance digestion, and remove toxins from the body.
- 100 grams of organic turmeric powder
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon ginger powder
- 100 grams of coconut oil
- 350 milliliters of filtered water
Method of preparation:
1.Heat turmeric, black pepper, cinnamon, ginger, coconut oil and water in a saucepan. Allow the mixture to combine (about 10 minutes) at a moderate temperature with frequent stirring.
2. Remove the pan from the heat and let it cool for about 10 to 15 minutes. Then add raw honey to the mixture and stir.
3. Put the mixture in a glass container and in the refrigerator. You can keep it that way for up to a few weeks.
4. When you want to make “golden milk”, you need 100 milliliters of milk to heat, and then add one to two tablespoons of the previously prepared mixture.