Nobody is saved amid the winter time of flu, cough and colds.
Rather than various syrups and pastillas from a pharmacy, we prescribe this basic home cure against coughing,, with no symptoms, which is perfect for the most youthful family members.
- Black radish
- Cut the inside of the black radish by making a cup of it.
- Fill the hollow part with honey (please note that the radish will also release the juice, so do not fill it with honey to the very top).
- Place the radish in a large bowl that will serve as a stand.
- Allow it to stand overnight at room temperature.
- Place the syrup in the morning in a container with a lid.
Because honey enriched with radish juices has no side effects, you can consume it at will, every hour, after the “coughing” of the cough and normally before going to bed to calm the throat. This syrup is also suitable for children of the youngest age.