Apple cider vinegar has been scientifically proven to treat a variety of skin conditions, including eczema.
Its beneficial effects in the treatment of eczema are due to its potent properties, including:
- Potassium, pectin, iron, calcium, magnesium, salt, sulphur, and phosphorus are just a few of the vitamins and minerals found in apple cider vinegar that help to boost immunity and treat eczema.
- Because vinegar is high in fibre, it eliminates the poisons that cause eczema.
- Apple cider vinegar contains beta-carotene, which aids in cell rejuvenation.
- It is abundant in potassium, which helps to regulate the pH of the skin and alleviate allergies.
- Vinegar contains lactic, acetic, and malic acids, all of which have antibacterial and antifungal qualities that help to alleviate dry skin, skin infections, irritation, and discomfort. However, it should not be administered straight to the skin. As a result, dilute it in equal parts with water, test it on your hand to see if your skin is sensitive to it, and if nothing happens, you can freely apply it to your face.
Vinegar cleanses and rejuvenates the skin, treating a variety of skin disorders. Here are 5 reasons why you should use it to treat skin problems and boost skin health.
- Vinegar balances the skin by removing excess oil and regulating pH levels. As a result, it regulates sebum production, avoids excessive dryness or oiliness, and maintains skin balance.
- It cleanses and moisturises the skin, leaving it clean and radiant.
- Apple cider vinegar heals acne, blemishes, and pimples in the same way that pricey acne creams do. It promotes the production of malic acid, which has powerful antiviral, antifungal, and antibacterial characteristics that help to combat germs and prevent acne and pimples.
- It fights wrinkles, therefore using it to wash your face on a daily basis will diminish fine lines and wrinkles. Soak a cotton pad in the vinegar and water solution and apply it immediately to the affected region. Simply rinse with lukewarm water and pat dry.
- If you wash your face with vinegar every day, you will see a reduction in age spots. Its alpha hydroxy acids eliminate dead skin cells and enhance skin health. Simply soak a cotton ball in it and apply to the ageing areas. Allow it to act for 30 minutes before washing it off with water. This treatment should be repeated twice daily for 40 days.
Remember to use apple cider vinegar diluted because it has strong effects and may induce a burning feeling. Furthermore, before beginning any apple cider vinegar therapy, make sure you are not allergic to it by applying a small amount to your skin and waiting for a reaction.
Here are the most effective applications for treating eczema:
Oral ingestion will boost immunity and prevent recurrence of eczema.
- a teaspoon of Apple Cider Vinegar
- a Cup Water
Mix a teaspoon of vinegar with a cup of water and drink the solution 2-3 times each day. Because apple cider vinegar is highly acidic, it should not be used to treat peptic ulcers, heartburn, or diabetes.
External application of diluted apple cider vinegar
Its antibacterial and antifungal qualities make it useful for treating eczema.
You will need:
- 2 Teaspoons Apple Cider Vinegar
- a Cup of Water
- 3 Cotton Balls
In a small basin, combine the water and vinegar, and soak a cotton ball in it. If you have sensitive skin, combine 12 cup water and 1 teaspoon vinegar.
Then apply it to the affected area. Mix the apple cider vinegar and water in a small basin, then apply it to the eczema with a cotton ball. Repeat until the problem is resolved.
This bath provides excellent effects in the treatment of eczema.
You will need:
- ½ cup of Apple Cider Vinegar
- A Moisturizer
- A bathtub
You should pour the vinegar in the bath and soak in it for 15 minutes. For even better effects, you can add some coconut oil, which can enrich the scent and improve the skin quality. Afterward, just pat dry with a clean towel, and apply the moisturizer. Repeat daily until you have entirely treated the issue.
Apple Cider Vinegar and Baking Soda
- 2 teaspoons of Apple Cider Vinegar
- ¼ teaspoon Baking Soda
- 1 cup Water
- 1 teaspoon Honey (optional)
Mix the baking soda and the vinegar and add their mixture to a cup of water. Stir well. You can add honey to improve the taste. Consume it daily to treat eczema.
Apple Cider Vinegar and Honey
Honey effectively treats all kinds of skin conditions, relieves irritations, and soothes inflammation. Additionally, It has strong antibacterial effects which fight bacteria.
- 2 teaspoon of Apple Cider Vinegar
- 1 teaspoon Honey
- 1 glass of Water
Mix the apple cider vinegar with honey, and add their combination to a glass of water. Stir and consume it 3 times during the day.
- Make sure your skin is continually hydrated, as dry skin exacerbates the symptoms of eczema.
- Consumption of foods such as eggs, fish, milk, soy, peanuts, and wheat may worsen the disease.
- When addressing the problem with apple cider vinegar, avoid using strong soaps and perfumes to avoid skin irritations and damage.
- Consult your doctor before beginning any treatment with apple cider vinegar if you are pregnant, as it can sometimes cause difficulties.
After reading this text you can also read about: How to Make Real Mayonnaise With Apple Cider Vinegar, Avocados, and Other Ingredients