We are all aware that our bones are related to one another in the body, and that pain in one location can lead to problems in others. For example, discomfort that originates in the foot might induce pain in the leg.
There are over 25 causes of foot pain, including bunions, corns, heel spurs, arthritis, athlete’s foot, overlapping toes, and ingrown toenails, and all of them cause agony.
The feet are linked to several points in the body, which is the basis of Chinese reflexology, which has been practised for millennia and argues that the feet are the wellspring of the entire body’s health.
As a result, there are various detox foot baths that claim that the feet are the ideal location for toxin elimination. You can try several effective natural options to reduce foot pain, and stretches are one of the greatest of them, and can be done in 5 minutes.
The Toe Raise
While standing on your feet, raise your toes. Repeat with both feet, lifting the pinky toe to the same height as the big toe.
While remaining in the same position, lower only the big toe while the others remain elevated. If you can’t press it down, press down on your pinky toe instead, then repeat 5 times with each foot.
Toes and Fingers
In a sitting position, with the legs in front of you and your toes pointed up. Then, lean forward and softly draw your toes back with your fingers. If you are unable to execute this with both feet, try it with one foot at a time.
Tennis Ball Rub
Step atop a tennis ball and roll it under your feet while pressing slightly. Rep with the opposite foot. Finally, tilt your foot so that your toes point towards your knee and lengthen your toes so that they point downwards.
Standing, shift your weight to the outside of your foot and raise the weight off the inside. Rock inward while keeping your weight on the outside. Repeat with each foot ten times.
Loop a flexible exercise ball around a table or chair leg and hook your foot through it to rest your foot against the band. Stretch after pressing the toes towards the floor. Rep 15 times more.
The following suggestions will help you recover your legs’ health, balance, and strength.
- Wear Proper Footwear. Even though comfortable shoes may sometimes mean that you should forget about the modern shoes and high heels, it can be of great help, as you should not constrict your toes. Your shoes should be proper for the width of your foot, and they should allow your feet to breathe, like mesh or leather. Moreover, your shoes should have proper arch support. Flip-flops are not the best option, as the grippy action your toes do in them harm your foot.
- Soak in Epsom Salts. Epsom salts are great for feet detoxification, and they also boost the intake of magnesium.
- Try yoga. Yoga is excellent to ground the body, as almost all yoga poses are based on grounded feet. You will learn to root the feet, and restore the body balance, along with your mental state.
- Walk barefoot outside.This activity is also known as earthing, and it provides numerous health benefits. The feet are designed as flexible, and they grew in order to grip uneven surfaces. Therefore, walk in your backyard, or start wearing shoes with individual toes, which are miraculous for the feet.
- Consult a specialist.You should see a doctor if you suffer from unbearable, constant foot pain. You may need to wear custom orthotics, which can improve the condition of your feet.
You should take extra care of your feet if you have diabetes, as their health is critical to your overall health.
After reading this text you can also read about: Simply Place It In A Glass Of Water – It Heals Hernia, Protects The Heart, Prevents Diabetes…