Here is a delicious, simple-to-make, and incredibly healthy bread that you can prepare at home. There are a ton of fantastic health advantages to this dish, including:
- Stimulation of red blood cells and hemoglobin
- Reduction in carcinogenic substances
- Improved cholesterol
- Diabetes prevention
- Prevention for arteriosclerosis and cellulitis
What is This Magical Bread?
So what exactly is this mysterious bread?
The bread doesn’t have a specific name, but it is created from wheat grains that have been sprouted, and salt and yeast are used in very modest quantities. No additional additives or preservatives are present.
The fact that this bread is flour-free is its main benefit. Additionally, because sprouted wheat grains are considerably more bioavailable than flour, your body can benefit more from the nutritious advantages they provide.
Protein, vitamins, enzymes, amino acids, lipids, minerals, and complex carbohydrates are just a few of the nutritional advantages. Overall, this bread is more nutritious than conventional bread by a factor of more than 20!
Find out more about: How To Make Ginger Ale At Home To Reduce Pain?
How to Make It
Sure, everything sounds wonderful, but most of us wouldn’t bother if the bread were challenging to bake.
Fortunately, this bread isn’t particularly difficult to make, and the ingredients are accessible and reasonably priced. While it does take some time, you won’t be working for the majority of that period; all you need to do is start earlier than when you want it.
What you will need is:
- 300g of wheat
- 100g of barley flakes
- 2 tbsp of flaxseed
- 2 tbsp sesame
- 2 tbsp sunsflower core
- 1 tbsp salt
- 1 tbsp sugar
- ½ fresh yeast
- 50ml water
Now follow these steps:
- Cover the wheat with water and leave for three days until it starts sprouting. You may have to change the water occasionally.
- Now bled the mixture after draining. You can also add a little barley and some seeds to increase the flavor and texture.
- Add the 50ml water to the yeast and a spoon of sugar
- When the yeast has swollen, add it to your mixture and knead with your hands
- Add the salt
- Leave for 30 minutes in a baking tray
- Bake for 45-50 minutes at 220 degrees Celsius
- Check if it is done with a wooden stick. If not, give it a little longer. Of course different ovens are more or less effective in this regard.
Take it out of the oven when it’s finished baking, and it should be ready to eat! The bread has a really deep flavor and a firm texture, and it is great. It can be used like any other bread by spreading butter on it, dipping it in soup, and so on. Also tasty when toasted!
There are a ton of other healthy bread recipes as well. Learning a few substitutes is a terrific method to reduce weight and improve your health while still enjoying delectable sandwiches, as bread is one of the main causes of weight gain, is difficult to digest, and increases blood sugar.
After reading this text you can also read about: Say Goodbye to Back Fat by Following These Tips