Warts caused by the virus can appear on any region of the body, but they are most commonly found on the hands.
You don’t have to spend a lot of money to get rid of them; instead, look for a remedy in your kitchen. We’ve found the cheapest and most effective way to get rid of warts.
– Apple cider vinegar
– Plaster or cotton wool and adhesive tape for gauze
1. Spoon the apple cider vinegar (ideally homemade) into the patch or cotton wool in the middle.
2. Glue the wet patch or cotton wool to the nipple immediately. If the glue doesn’t stick, use adhesive tape or another patch to hold it in place.
3. Leave it on overnight before repeating the process the next day.
4. Repeat the process every day for 5 days, or until the nipple is fully dry, whichever comes first.