Adrenal exhaustion affects about 80% of the world’s population. It occurs as a result of persistent stress and the body’s attempt to manage physical, mental, and emotional stress problems on its own.
Key signs of adrenal fatigue:
- body aches
- difficulty concentrating
- mood swings
- constant fatigue
- hormonal imbalance
- desire for sweet and salty
- hair loss
- weight gain in the abdomen
- muscle cramps
What you need to know about the adrenal glands?
- They are located above the kidneys.
- They act as part of the endocrine system.
- They act in the synthesis of fifty hormones.
- They function together with the hypothalamus and pituitary gland.
- They play a key role in responding to stress.
When the body can not cope with stress, the adrenal glands suffer first.
How to cure adrenal fatigue?
- Reduce physical and mental stress.
- Detoxify the body.
- Avoid negative thoughts.
- Balance your diet.
Foods not to eat and drink:
- industrially produced sugar and confectionery
Foods that help the adrenal glands to recover:
- green salad
- oily fish
- nuts and seeds (small amount)
- olive oil
What can you do to help the adrenal glands?
- Sleep from 8 pm to 10 pm.
- Exercise and move in the fresh air.
- Only communicate with positive people.
- Take time for yourself.
- Take breaks more often.