How to cure tinnitus – buzzing in the ears by natural way
Tinnitus buzzing in the ears, irritation, unpleasant and constant sound in the head can be an indication of different sicknesses, for example:
- Problems with the waist
- Increased blood pressure hypertension
- ear illness
The quality of life has been somehow disturbed in recent times, and the buzzing of the ears is dominated by a dominant sound that often comes to healthy individuals. It for the most part happens through hissing, ringing, or squeaky sounds. All the time tinnitus is related with anxiety.
Cruel evaluations demonstrate that 7% of ladies and men in the lifetime visit a doctor for such problems. Serious buzzing in the ears that significantly impairs people’s lives occurs in 1 out of 100 cases.
Wheat bran branched tinnitus
- 3 tablespoons of wheat bran
- 1 tablespoon dry / fresh red roses
- put everything together in 3d red wine
- put them on fire and let it cook, then drain it.
- wrap the precipitate in a gauze or clean cloth and keep it in your ear.
Almond oil for buzzing on the ears
- dip a small cloth into almond oil and place it on your ear.
- Repeat the procedure several times-while heals
- almond oil can be combined with chamomile
A folk remedy for buzzing in the ears
- 1 tablespoon corn flour place in 2 dl of water
- Mix and leave so that one night stands
- Mix well in the morning and drink it thoroughly
- The procedure is repeated for 3 weeks
- Do not drink alcohol during the course of therapy and do not eat pork.
Tinnitus cure – tincture of arnica
- if you get caught buzzing, drop 2 to 3 drops and close your ear with a cloth.
- you can also take a cloth soaked in camphor and put it in your ears for 3-4 seconds, repeating the procedure for 25 minutes …
- also as a medicine works well if we stand with the black-tear blossom of the ear
Our ancestors used barking in their ears to walk with barefoot legs on a grown clover.
Find out more about: Do You Feel Chronic Fatigue? Here’s What Can Be The Reason!