Zinc is a mineral that takes an interest in the development of different pieces of the body, including bones, connective tissue, brain, eyes, hair, skin, prostate, liver and kidneys .
He takes an interest in the correct work of the resistant framework, in the creation of collagen, wound mending and the development of spermatozoa.
Many people suffer from zinc deficiency, and they are not even aware of it. It can cause several unwanted symptoms, check if you have …
- hair loss
- abrupt weight loss
- slow healing of the wounds
- chronic infections
- damaged and dry hair
- brittle nails
- high cholesterol level
- weakened species
- low sperm count
If you have noticed one or more of these symptoms, increase the intake of the following foods:
- seeds (pumpkin, sesame, sunflower)
- nuts (almonds, walnuts, Indian nuts,)
The body sometimes complicates zinc absorption, whether you are injecting it with food or supplements. That’s why experts advise you to increase the intake of vitamins A and D that stimulate the absorption of zinc. After you furnish the body with adequate measures of zinc, you will see the accompanying changes.
- healthier hair, skin and better vision
- better work on the immune system
- faster healing of the wounds
- better work on the digestive system
- reduction of chronic inflammation
- rеducing the symptoms of chronic diseases.
Find out more about: Perfect Food Medicine Of The 21st Century