We all adore muffins, so today we’re sharing a recipe for an exceptionally tasty, anti-inflammatory, antioxidant-rich muffin!
Sweet potatoes, which are extremely healthy, are the major ingredients in the muffins. Their flesh is high in beta-carotene, which kills free radicals in the body, which are extremely dangerous and disrupt the DNA of cells, causing mutations that can lead to cancer.
Furthermore, because sweet potatoes are high in nutrients, they help to avoid acute and chronic inflammation, which can lead to a variety of serious health problems and chronic diseases.
This is how to prepare these muffins:
- 1 small organic sweet potato, roasted (1 cup, packed)
- ¾ cup of organic canned coconut milk
- 3 organic free-range eggs, lightly beaten
- 1 cup of organic brown rice flour
- ¼ cup of organic coconut flour
- ½ cup of pure organic maple syrup
- 1 tablespoon of ground cinnamon
- ½ teaspoon pink Himalayan salt
- ⅛ teaspoon of ground cloves
- 1 teaspoon of ground ginger
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- ⅛ teaspoon of ground nutmeg
- 2 tablespoons of organic olive oil
Method of preparation:
Preheat the oven to 400 degrees Fahrenheit and grease the muffin tin. Then, poke holes in the sweet potato and bake for an hour on the centre rack.
After that, remove the sweet potato from the oven and allow it to cool before scooping it out of the skin. You can remove the skin and eat it as a snack because it is high in vitamins.
Combine the sweet potato, maple syrup, almond milk, and olive oil in a mixing dish and stir until well combined. In another bowl, combine the dry ingredients before adding them to the other. To prepare the butter, stir them all together once more.
Then, spoon it into the muffin cups until they are 2/3 full, and bake for 30-35 minutes on the centre shelf of the oven. That’s all there is to it! Enjoy these delectable muffins, and make some for your friends; they will be pleased!
After reading this text you can also read about: The Hidden Muscle Causing Your Sciatica Pain And 2 Easy Stretches For Instant Relief