Self-made products are fantastic since you always know how they are made and what is inside. For instance, certain soaps include numerous chemicals that are bad for our health. Cocamide DEA is present in the dishwashing solutions from Simple Green. This interferes with hormones, but enough about their products—make let’s our own instead!
- 1 3/4 of a cup of water
- 1 tablespoon of grated bar soap (any choice)
- 1 tablespoon of borax
- 15 to 20 drops of essential oils (any choice)
Although some people have the incorrect belief that borax may be poisonous and cancer-causing to humans, Since studies have shown the opposite, feel free to use it, but keep it away from young children and pets in case they accidentally consume it.
Find out more about: Make Acne And Pimples Disappear Forever In 14 Days
Method of preparation:
- Boil the water and add the grated bar soap and the borax in it. Mix until the soap is melted.
- Add the essential oils
- Allow this mixture to cool down for 6 to 8 hours. Stir it occasionally.
- Once the mixture is cooled store it in a bottle.
- You are now done making the dish soap, feel free to use it.
After reading this text you can also read about: Healing Flaxseed Drink: Few Cups of This Drink Will Clean Your Body From Toxins And Treat Ulcers