People “die” in anguish while trying to find an arthritis treatment nowadays because the ailment has become so prevalent.
The most popular option is to take painkillers, although traditional medicine worsens the condition. An agonizing discomfort brought on by arthritis makes it sometimes nearly hard to climb stairs.
Why are arthritis patients so inclined to depression? Everyday life is impacted by arthritis, which also disturbs the body’s equilibrium. Unfortunately, patients frequently become helpless victims of their own suffering, and no treatment seems to work.
Have you thought of using home remedies?
Due to the high cost of medications, most people return to their roots and adopt age-old traditional treatments that are now all but lost to history. However, before attempting any DIY remedy and discontinuing your prescriptions, you must speak with your doctor.
As soon as you get the go-ahead, you can try whatever you think will work best for you. You must decide which home remedies for arthritis work best for you after we provide some of the most popular ones.
Find out more about: The Most Effective Cough Remedy That Works Right Away Is Honey And Onions
Natural home remedies for arthritis
- Add 2 teaspoons of fresh lemon juice and a teaspoon of honey to a cup of warm water. Drink this twice a day to relieve arthritis symptoms.
- Drink alfalfa tea twice a day for an instant relief.
- Soak a few cotton balls in hot vinegar and carefully rub it against the aching joints to relieve the pain.
- Add a tablespoon of cod liver oil to a quarter cup of orange juice (the juice of one orange). Drink your liquid pain killer before bedtime.
- Take 2 teaspoons of fresh bathua juice (squeeze bathua leaves to get their juice) every morning before you eat or drink anything, preferably for a month.
- Add 2 teaspoons of apple cider vinegar and 2 tablespoons of raw honey to a small glass of warm water. Drink it once or twice a day to get some relief.
- Soak the affected joints in a healing bath that contains water (of course), 2 parts of extra virgin olive oil and one part of kerosene
- Eat one garlic clove every day to boost your immunity and relieve arthritic pain
- Reach your ideal weight. This will help you cope with your condition, because by melting those excess pounds you actually reduce the burden to your joints. And yes, you will feel less pain as well.
- Be more active. Physical activity will help you relieve your pain, and swimming is a nice option, because you weigh less when you are in the pool. There is also less strain on the joints, and your body is more flexible. Swimming activities will help you lose weight and tone your muscles.
- Stay away from stressful situations. Try to relax and rest enough, because stress will only worsen your condition.
Home remedies for arthritis – Dietary supplements
Dietary supplements are allowed in the treatment of arthritis, but you should first consult your doctor. Using supplements on your own can sometimes bring you trouble and cause adverse reactions, because not every organism responds the same way.
Nutritionists recommend the following dietary supplements to their arthritis patients:
- Fish oil will help you keep the nasty inflammation under control.
- Glucosamine sulfate builds up cartilage, and it provides a long-term relief of pain caused by osteoarthritis.
- Chondroitin brings fluid into the cartilage that enhances the shock-absorbing ability and helps you regulate your weight.
- MSM is actually organic sulfur that relieves inflammation.
These are just a few of the natural treatments you might try to treat your illness. Unfortunately, these other approaches need to be investigated more, and science desperately requires evidence of their efficacy.
Your joints will get stronger and more flexible as a result of weight loss, exercise, dietary supplements, hot and cold therapies, and treatments. Who knows, perhaps they will prevent arthritis from progressing as quickly.