Goya (karela) is the plant to pay attention to among all those that are readily available on the market and naturally occurring.
This cucumber-shaped plant, also known as karela, is extremely beneficial to human health. It grows across Asia and South America and needs a warm, humid climate to flourish.
You’ll be glad to find that it is also quite effective at treating cancer, among many other ailments.
Dr. Frank Shallenberger, a specialist in alternative medicine and anti-aging therapies, is the guy behind this finding. He frequently suggests karela to people who are battling cancer because, as he says, it can inhibit the growth of cancer cells.
It is astounding to learn that karela kills between 90 and 98 percent of all cancer cells produced within the human body.
Find out more about: She Applied A Natural Oil On Her Sore Knee To Ease The Pain. This Amazing Trick Can Help Everyone!
A study by the University of Colorado examined the effects of Goya on the human body, particularly with regard to cancer. The results showed that a 5% goya solution lowers pancreatic tumors and pancreatic cancer by about 64%.
In addition, karela is helpful for treating:
- Skin infections
- Hypertension (high blood pressure)
- Stomach problems
- Diabetes symptoms
By incorporating goya in your everyday menu you will:
- improve your energy levels and boost the metabolism
- diminish folate-related neural tube defects in infants
- regulate your blood pressure, since goya is rich in Polypeptide-P and charantin, compounds responsible for keeping the blood pressure in
- check and treating type 2diabetes
- stabilize the immunity and protect you from infections
- improve the vision and repair all eye problems, as a result of its high content of beta-carotene
- cure hangover and cleanse the liver
- boost digestion
- help with gout and improve blood circulation
- treat psoriasis and fungal infections like Athlete’s foot and ringworms