This summer fruit belongs to the same family as watermelon, pumpkin and cucumber. Melon is wealthy in vitamins and minerals. It contains a high level of vitamins C and B, beta carotene, just as calcium, potassium, magnesium, phosphorus and iron. The melons likewise contains multiple times more potassium than watermelon.
Thanks to its high water content of about 95%,low sugar content and incredible fragrance and taste, this fruit is a perfect summer refreshment.
Melon water animates kidney work, controls circulatory strain, and the elevated amounts of supplements it contains help absorption. Beta carotene helps fight cancer, and recent research has shown that melons can be used to fight several cancers.
What are the other reasons you should eat melons more often?
- Melon is perfect for detoxifying the body and ensures the body. A 100-gram slice of melon contains 300 milligrams of potassium to help remove sodium from the body, thereby lowering high blood pressure.
- In the past, melon juice was used to relieve pain. If you want to get rid of the pain, coat the sore area with juice or put finely chopped melon.
- In folk medicine melon is used to refresh and soothe.
- Melon is likewise valuable in the battle against kidney stones, just as against bile and intestinal infections.
- Melon is not obese, so it is ideal if you want to lose weight.
- It is used to relieve insect bites and burns.