In the event that you are a smoker or previous smoker, your lungs are most likely affected by tobacco poisons. In order to purify you, we present a powerful drink of three ingredients – ginger, onion and turmeric.
Ginger helps to eliminate excess mucus in the lungs. The onion and garlic have anti-cancer properties, and is a great fighter against numerous malignant conditions. It is especially effective in preventing various diseases of the respiratory system. Turmeric is wealthy in nutrients and minerals, and contains good healthy omega-3 unsaturated fats. This flavor has antiviral, antibacterial and anticancer properties.
- 400 grams of onions
- 1 liter of water
- 2 tablespoons turmeric
- one root ginger
- 400 grams of sugar (if you want a healthier version, use honey or maple syrup)
- In the water add sugar, put it on fire and allow to boil.
- Cut the onion on quarters, chop the root ginger and add them to the water with sugar. When the mixture boils again, add the turmeric and reduce the temperature.
- Enable the blend to cook until the point that half of the water vanishes. Then strain and sag in a jar. When completely cool, place the mixture in the refrigerator.
- This readied remedy is devoured toward the beginning of the day, two teaspoons, and afterward at night, two hours after the meal.