Apart from being delicious and for a moment, they can enrich each and every meal, mushrooms are a very healthy and nutritious food that should be more often placed on your plate. Only 80 grams of mushrooms in their composition can replace one daily meal of fruits and vegetables.
As a natural source of vitamin “B5“, which gives the body energy and endurance, this food is apparently created for people living at an accelerated pace of life. Also, mushrooms are low-calorie and thus ideal for those who want to lose some kilogram in a healthy way. But, like any other food, they should be properly cleaned and cooked for eating.
- Mushrooms are a natural source of a large amount of vitamins (“B1”, “B2”, “C” and “D”) and minerals (potassium, iron, zinc, calcium).
- They are filled with vitamin “B5” which helps the body absorb and make the most of the energy from the food we eat.
- They have very low caloric value and contain little fat, and therefore they are a remarkable and healthy ally in every diet.
- The richest proteins are mushrooms and mushrooms, which are therefore a great substitute for meat.
- Mushrooms are a natural source of folic acid, which is very difficult to complement naturally.
How are they prepared?
- You should not wash fresh mushrooms in water because they absorb it like a sponge and thus lose nutritive values.
- Get a special sponge or brush to clean the mushrooms or rub them nicely with a kitchen cloth from a coarse material until you remove all traces from the ground.
- Do not dispose of the handle, but clean it well and cut along halfway.
- For the gulash and for the topping, cut the upper part of the mushrooms into halves and quarters. So they will stay juicy and delicious.
- For omelette, risotto or pasta sauce, cut them into thin slices so that they can be connected more easily with the sauce.
- Always fry the mushrooms on well-heated oil. It’s best to do it on butter or on olive oil.
- If you want to mush the mushrooms, prepare them in a large pan to have enough space.
- Once you fry them, you can prepare them with whatever you want. Add egg, bacon and vegetables, enrich them with garlic and tomato sauce or sour cream and enjoy a delicious and healthy meal.