The influence of the digestive system ie digestion of food, on weakening and good health is great.
Obviously, the correct time of processing and aggregate launch from the body relies upon the individual soundness of every individual, digestion, sex and different elements.
But, of course, it depends on what kind of food you eat, because each type of food needs a different amount of time to cook.
In addition, you can look at how much time it takes the body to cook a different type of food, under normal conditions (but that does not mean that it always takes time for everyone).
- Water – immediately enters the hoses
- Juice from fruit or vegetables – 15-20 minutes
- Fresh vegetables – 30-40 minutes
- Cooked vegetables – 40 minutes
- Fish – 45-60 minutes
- Salad with oil – 1 hour
- Vegetables with starch – 1.5-2 hours
- Grains (rice, lentils, cinnamon) – 1 hour
- Dairy products – 2 hours
- Nuts – 3 hours
- Chicken meat – 1.5-2 hours
- Beef – 3 hours
- Lamb – 4 hours
- Pork – 5 hours