We are only a step away from autumn, and autumn is known to bring many beautiful and entertaining moments, as well as inconveniences in the form of traditional flu and colds that affect a large part of our population.
This season we decided to act preventively and in a timely manner to protect ourselves from these side effects, so it’s a great time to remember that lowering temperatures should boost the nutrition of our meals.
And at the top of foods that have high nutritional value is undoubtedly the lentils. This queen of groceries is such a rich source of all the nutrients our body needs daily that it is well-known as a super food. What makes it so useful?
Health specialists are consistent that lentils lessen the dangers of diabetes, stoutness, coronary illness, awful cholesterol and numerous others, a brilliant wellspring of nutrients, minerals, protein, fiber just as our body’s required riboflavin, niacin, magnesium, zinc, zinc and selenium. In addition, experts agree that the lentils is the best substitute for meat in terms of the amount of healthy protein it contains, making it suitable for people who choose alternative diets.
Here are the top 7 lentils benefits:
- It protects the heart and diminishes the danger of heart attack
- Improves digestion and helps maintain weight
- It stabilizes blood pressure and reduces the risk of diabetes
- Increases energy and helps concentrate on work and learning
- Helps to lose weight and reduce unhealthy cholesterol
- A rich source of antioxidants and reduces the harmful effects of free radicals in the body
- Nourishes muscle mass
You would certainly be interested: Why young children refuse to go to sleep