Cinnamon is present in all kitchens. It can be easily found in the nearest store if you do not have one. It is not expensive at all, and it has medicinal effects that can help. You might need to join it into your eating routine and start to feel the advantages of this healing spice.
- Cinnamon is a spice that is rich in antioxidants. Contains antioxidant polyphenol that prevents free radicals from damaging cells and causing diseases such as diabetes, cancer and heart disease.
- It lowers blood sugar levels by acting as insulin. It also slows the breakdown of carbohydrates so that sugar does not increase after a meal.
- Studies demonstrate that cinnamon directs hypertension, triglyceride levels, and avoids the development of awful cholesterol in the blood. It makes an amazing common solution for the heart. In excess of 10 logical investigations have demonstrated that expending under 120 milligrams of cinnamon daily can lessen the danger of cardiovascular malady.
- Experience has shown that cinnamon is a great supplement to the weight loss process. It acts by speeding up metabolism and regulating increased appetite. However, it is important to be careful and with a professional to check the daily dose of cinnamon you need to enter the body. Excessive consumption can lead to bleeding and liver problems.
- Cinnamon has antibacterial and antifungal activity because it contains a compound called cinnamaldehyde. That means it is a good natural remedy for staphylococci, salmonella and escherichia coli. However, this effect of cinnamon has not yet been sufficiently investigated.
- Cinnamon tea can also help relieve painful menstrual cramps and PMS symptoms. It also helps to reduce menstrual bleeding as well as nausea and vomiting during menstruation.
Preparation of cinnamon tea:
Put a teaspoon of ground cinnamon in a bowl (235 ml) with boiling water and stir. You can also put a stick of cinnamon in boiling water and let it stand for 10 to 15 minutes before drinking.
Note: Before drinking this tea, consult your doctor!
Just be patient: Try this : https://myhealthygram.com/golden-milk/